Earn Extra Income to Pay Off Your Mortage
Having a plan to pay off your mortgage is essential. If you fail to plan, you will plan to fail. I had a client who increased her payment by $20, and this made a $6k difference at the end.
I am a huge Marie Kondo fan. She promotes that art of surrounding your self with items that make you feel happy. I purged my home and sold my items. The things that didn’t sell went straight to Good Will, local shelters or Salvation Army. I also got the kids involved, and they loved it!
I have a friend who is a police officer, and he picks up extra shifts on his days off. I had another client who worked after the kids were in bed bartending at a local pub. I just saw a family sell tomato plants and echinacea plants with the kids. Rent out your basement or garage or mow your neighbour’s lawn. Other ideas are renting out your basement or garage or parking spot if you aren’t using it during the daytime.
- Have a goal in mind for the year. Do you want to earn $1200? Or $600? If it’s $600, that’s $50 a month.
- Be Creative!
- Post on Facebook to offer your services. Make sure you offer a service or item that brings you joy and not just another side job. If it’s just another side job, you will quickly lose your motivation.
- Track the money earned and put that extra income directly to your mortgage.
- Visualize your Live Debt Free Plan!
Pay Off Your Mortgage & Create Financial Peace
In the Live Debt free program, I will teach you how to pay off your debts including your mortgage!
- Get the best option for your family with Sylvia Ho’s mortgage expertise.
- Accountability to keep you on track for your wealth building goals.
- FREE 5-MIN VIDEO TRAINING - The 12 Concepts to Live Debt Free