Creating a Budget to Pay Off Your Mortgage Fast
Create a budget and spend less on Starbucks so you can pay off your mortgage faster. Put that $340 per month directly to your mortgage, so you pay less interest.
We all know we can be better at spending less money.
Let’s do some math…
Coffee costs around $5/day X 20 work days = $100.
Lunches cost $12/day X 20 work days = $240.
Put that $340 directly towards your mortgage instead.
Cut out non-essentials, such as cable, or home landline or magazine subscriptions.
- How many more years before your retirement?
- Take out your mortgage statement and see if you will be mortgage-free before you retire. Look for the work amortization.
- Take out last month’s credit card bills or interact statement and add up your non-essential spending. If you never look at your spending, you won’t change your habits.
- Make a plan to cut down spending.
- Visualize your plan to pay off your mortgage.
Call me today for a personalized plan!
Let’s live a life free of debt, including your mortgage!
FREE YOURSELF FROM DEBT & EXPERIENCE FINANCIAL PEACE!
Want to Retire Debt Free?
In the Live Debt free program, I will teach you how to pay off your debts including your mortgage!
- Get the best option for your family with Sylvia Ho’s mortgage expertise.
- Accountability to keep you on track for your wealth building goals.
- FREE VIDEO TRAINING - The 12 Concepts to Live Debt Free