The typical Canadian ?? retirement plan is
1. Buy a house
2. Take 25 yrs to pay if off
3. Live in a mortgage-free house
? …. BUT is it truly enough for you???
??♀️ The solution may potentially be to buy an investment property!
Join me in my webinar on : Jul 28, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Learn how my clients are: Paying off their mortgage in 10 years! Paying for their children’s education in full! Building additional wealth for retirement!
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
These changes will impact you if you are planning to become a home owner in the next 3 to 4 months these changes may impact your buying power by as much as 12%.
Get in touch with me now through https://sylviaho.ca/bookme/ all it takes is a 15 minute call so act now!
Retire with wealth by building a real estate empire. I started myself when I was fresh out of college through the guidance of my mother.
Get in touch with me and you too can start to build your own empire, there is no such things being 100% ready so start today.
If you are paying your property taxes and mortgage in one payment chances are you are paying more than you should.
It sounds convenient to pay one bill instead of two because it’s one less bill to worry about but unbundling these payments opens the opportunity to save money.
If you are unsure about your property taxes use this link to book some time for us to chat.
Avoid paying additional property taxes and use the extra money to make more money!
The first Love-19 draw!! Love-19 is all about supporting local East York businesses. I am also super excited to have Councillor Brad Bradford join us today as well. He is a huge supporter of local businesses!
To enter the WEEKLY! draw, click here: https://sylvia.love-19.com/
Happy to announce our upcoming weekly draws:
1. Pure Balloon $50
2. Danforth East Wellness $50
3. The Kingston Social House $50
4. Rob’s Good Food Bakery & Food Shop $50
Let’s show 19 local businesses some love when they need it.
I am super excited to support local businesses!
Check out my video to enter for a free GIVEAWAY by clicking here.
I am looking for local businesses to support so, if you are a small business owner or know of a local small business that has been affected by COVID, please nominate them by clicking here: https://sylvia.love-19.com/
We are giving away 19 gift cards to support local businesses hit by COVID-19.
1. Do not leave it until the last minute! Shop around early! Many lenders will send out renewal notices three weeks before the renewal date and does not give you enough time to shop around. Typically, you can shop around 120 days prior to your renewal date. i.e., Sept 29, 2020, you can start on May 29, 2020.
2. Must have a good credit rating! When is the last time you checked your credit? You must have good credit. Make sure you pay your credit cards and debts on time. Even if it is just $1 owing… you MUST pay it on time. It does not matter about the amount, but it is the action of paying ON TIME.
3. Must have a job! You must have a job that qualifies for your mortgage.
4. Be Educated when making a decision! The lowest rate may not be the best product for you! There are many products being advertised out there. When something is too good to be true, be aware. Many restrictive products out there.
5. Equity in your homes gets you a better rate! This is also known: Equity or Loan to Value (LTV). Say the value of your home is $500,000. If your mortgage is at $300k, your LTV is at 300/500=60%. If your LTV or mortgage to value is under 65%, you can work with wholesale mortgage companies and get even better rates.
6. Consider working with Wholesale mortgage companies! Wholesale mortgage companies are also known as Monolines or CFLs (Canadian Financial Lending). They typically do not deal with the general public and only deal directly with mortgage agents. They are direct competitors with the big five banks and offer “more” for clients.
7. Work with a professional mortgage shopper! Also known as a mortgage agent or mortgage broker. I have access to over 25 different lenders. I shop around for you and find you the best deals. My services are FREE as the lenders pay me.
8. Do not be scared to switch lenders! This is how you can save money! It takes a bit of work, but it is worth it! I know it is easy to stay with the same lender, but you can be leaving thousands and thousands of dollars on the table.
9. Understand your costs! Typically, the new lender will pick up the costs for legal and appraisal and discharge fees. Some lenders will not. So, ask and be educated.
10. Trust your instinct! Work with people you trust. Listen to your gut feelings.
Click the Button to Book a Call
Once upon a time, there was a princess and her name was Cinderella. Cinderella was self-employed and she sold shoes. Cinderella wanted to buy a big huge castle. She went to all her local banks and they said no. They said she just didn’t make enough money. Her tax returns showed only $20,000!
We all know… The $1: $4 rule. For every $1 earned, you qualify for a $4 mortgage. Hence, if you make $100k, this is equal to a $400k mortgage. Along came the fairy godmother and the fairy godmother was able to use projected income. Princess Cinderella was super happy and bought her big huge castle and lived happily ever after.
Who can I help?
Rates are dropping. They're going down fast due to the COVID - 19 outbreak. Right now, prices are changing every single day.
I'm getting a lot of emails and many calls from all my clients, and they're just asking, "Hey Sylvia, can I get a lower rate?" and that's a conversation that we should have. If you are wondering the same thing, it's going to all be dependent upon what your penalty will be.
How much mortgage you have outstanding if you have any debts? So, for example, I did a calculation yesterday for a client, and in the end, it was not worth it based on their penalty and their mortgage amount for them. I said, "No, stay where it is cause it's not worth it for you to break the mortgage."
If you have any questions about building wealth through real estate connect with me for a free call.
She's Happy To Help
Click the Button to Book a Call